"Bridging the Gap"
between break room & control room seating requirements.
The Pinnacle Seating Chair is carefully designed and selected to make you and your employees feel supremely comfortable and productive all day long; no matter what the task!
Intensive Use & 24-Hour Seating
The first challenge ImageVision supplier Pinnacle Seating faced was to successfully deliver SUPERIOR QUALITY, at a reasonable price, to meet the rigorous comfort and durability requirements of 911 dispatchers and refinery control room operators. Extensive interviews with security console operators and control room chair users and supervisors revealed that the most common failures were adjustment mechanisms, arm rest braces and pads, seat foam, casters, and fabrics. Common discomfort areas were non-adjustable lumbar supports, foam collapsed to the hard seat pan, no rocking motion, no head rest, and too hard or non-adjustable arm rests. The result of the study was a superior line of intensive use and 24-hour, 500 lb. rated chairs.
Office, Task and Management Seating
What about lighter duty applications?
It makes sense to use the same 500 lb. rated parts in the single-shift office, task, visitor or break room chairs. After all, other brands tend to have the same common failure points and Pinnacle Seating has already eliminated, re-engineered or reinforced them in their 24-hour models.
It is more cost effective for companies to buy higher quality, at a competitive price. The buying cycle can be extended. Chairs can work for either petite or larger-than-average size users. And, maintenance can be minimized. How?
- Mechanical, dial-in lumbar system
- Comfort foam adjusts to body temperature
- Non-collapsible, firm seat foam
- Backrest reclines for comfort during long-term seating
- Rock and lock-in-place adjustments relieve back strain
- Medium soft, wide, adjustable arm rest pads greatly reduce elbow, shoulder and back discomforts (Models 931-932)
- Articulating head rest allows the perfect cervical fit for most users
- Each model available in medium or high seat back versions.
- Armrest angle adjustment (optional)
- 360° swivel